Must-Have Natural Bamboo Makeup Brush Set!
1. Face Flat Brush – Blend liquid or cream products onto flat areas of the face such as forehead and cheeks.
2. Powder Brush – Buffed powder foundation application, for blending mineral products onto the skin.
3. Blush Brush – Suitable for powders.
4. Angled Brush – It’s perfect for blush and bronzer.
5. Liquid Foundation Brush – Better for the liquid foundations.
6. Blending Brush – For blending eyeshadow primer.
7. Angled Eyeshadow Brush – For any powder eyeshadow product or color blending.
8. Concealer Brush – To apply any concealer to small, targeted areas.
9. Small Detail Brush – For detail makeup application.
10. Small Angled Brush – Use with brow powder or any product eyeliner products.
11. Lip Brush – Use with lipstick and lip gloss products.
4 Makeup Sponge:
Available for the application of powder, blusher, highlight, shading, etc.
Apply evenly on the sponge surface.
Tap to create a natural makeup look.
Wet for the application of milky or creamy products, foundation, BB cream, lotion, concealer.
Use a paper towel to squeeze out excess water until no water drops fall before applying.
Gently blend to reduce unnecessary waste.
How to Clean:
Moisten sponge eggs slightly then apply soap to stain remover.
Press the sponge to form bubbles.
Keep rinse until no stains.
Remove the excess moisture and make the sponge air-dry.
Clean the brush with brush cleaner (included)
Ergonomic design opening, perfect for two fingers to hold it easily. A very useful brush cleaning tool.
Two ways to clean: Use the tiny granules for cleaning small brushes while the stripes are for bigger brushes.