Himalayan salt lamps do make an attractive feature in any living space. The best place for a Himalayan pink salt lamps is quite close to where you spend a lot of time so you can breathe in the fresher air it generates directly.
How does it work ?
* Water vapour is always circulating in the air of any room of your home which carries along with it allergens like dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke particles, and even bacteria and viruses.
* Salt is hygroscopic, meaning it attracts water molecules from the surrounding air. A large block of crystal salt, like a Himalayan salt lamp, is especially attractive to water vapour and its attached pollutants. And you’ll be surrounded by healthy air.
Length of Power Cord: 5 ft
Crystal Salt Weight: 6-11 lbs
* DO NOT wash with water or detergents. DO NOT immerse in any form of liquid.
* DO NOT place the salt lamp near any electrical appliances. The natural evaporation may cause humidity or damage to other appliances.
* If the crystal salt surface becomes moist, set the lamp to the brightest mode and leave the lamp on to allow the crystal salt to dry out.
* Due to the nature of the salt, each crystal varies in color, shape, size and weight.
* There may be lots of melted powdered salts scattering along the edge of bottom of crystal salt due to long-term disuse which attributes normal phenomenon.
* If it won’t be used for a long time, please seal it with plastic bag and place it in dry conditions to prevent dissolving.
1 * Syntus Himalayan Salt lamp
1 * 25W Replacement Bulb
1 * User Manual