How to apply?
1. Clip nails to the desired length and trim cuticles, then dust off nails.
2. Apply a thin base coat (protect your nails and make your color layer last for long), cure under UV/LED lamp for 90 seconds until it’s dry.
3. Apply color gel, recommend 2 or 3 times, the color will more saturated, cure under UV/LED lamp for 90-120 seconds.
4. Apply a layer of top coat (increase the shine of nails), cure under UV/LED lamp for 90-120 seconds until it’s dry.
How to remove it?
1. Polish the nail surface with a nail file.
2. Soak a cotton pad with nail remover and wrap each nail for 5-10 minutes.
3. Push the gel polish by a cuticle pusher and clean the nail surface.
4. Wash your hands and apply some hand cream is better.