Syntus Himalayan Salt Lamp – Makes an attractive feature in any living space
What is a Salt Lamp?
Real Salt Lamps are mined from Pakistan which is located on the western edge of the Himalayan Mountains. The color ranges from a light pink to a pinkish-orange as a result of the mineral concentration. Within the hollowed-out center of this crystal, salt is a light bulb that emits both light and heat.
What’ s the benefit from the Syntus Salt lamp?
- Air Purification
- Reduction in Electromagnetic Radiation and Airborne Infections
- Eases Asthma and Allergy Symptoms
- Mood Booster and Sleep Promoter
Does Syntus Salt Lamps generate negative ions?
- Praised as air vitamin, Negative ions increase the flow of oxygen to the brain resulting in higher alertness, decreased drowsiness, and more mental energy.
- Spending time in nature, especially around water, is definitely the best way to get exposure to negative ions, but salt lamps also generate small amounts, especially when used consistently over time.
How does Syntus Salt Lamps work?
- Salt, by its nature, is hygroscopic, meaning that it attracts water to its surface and this water evaporates quickly due to the small amount of heat from the light source.
- Small amounts of water vapor are present in the air and can carry things like mold, bacteria, and allergens. Salt lamps attract this water vapor and the things it carries to its surface and removes them from the air.
Material: Natural Himalayan crystal salt
Height: About 9.8cm/3.86in
Diameter: About 5.0cm/1.97in
Tips you need to know:
- By its hygroscopic nature, salt lamps tend to sweat and appear wet in humid climates. Please just wipe it with a dry cloth and light it up for several hours to evaporate the water.
- Please wipe up the dust on the surface with a dry cloth to maintain good clarity. If dust can’t be wiped, please replace a wet cloth to clean up. Never immerse it in water.
- Please make sure the switch is turned off before use.
- Please seal it with plastic bag to prevent dissolving if it won’t be used for a long time.
- Each lamp may be slightly different from the image product in color or size due to natural formations.
Mood Booster and Sleep Promoter
According to color therapy as well as general human enjoyment, the warm pinkish to orange glow of the salt lamp is a calming and happy presence in a room. Since Himalayan salt lamps release negative ions into the air, they can help reduce anxiety and also encourage a relaxing atmosphere for sleep.
A Himalayan salt lamp, by its salty nature, is able to easily attract water vapor to it. With this water vapor often comes indoor air pollutants, including allergens, mold, and bacteria. When the water hits the heated lamp, the salt traps the pollutants but releases the water vapor. By removing pollutants from the air, the salt lamp leaves you with cleaner, healthier air.
Reduction in Electromagnetic Radiation
Since positive ions are often created by electronic devices like computers, TVs, microwaves, and even vacuum cleaners and can often exacerbate problems like allergies, stress and sleep trouble. Negative ions generated by salt lamps can neutralize positive ions, accordingly offer a soothing glow that many people find relaxing.